Persico 69F offers a fresh format – the “six pack charter”. Thanks to its expertise in the world of sailing and its vision about market evolution, Coming Solutions has developed a “turnkey” boat service giving boat-owners more time to spend sailing and reducing the amount of time spent organising, planning and coordinating logistics.
By choosing the “six pack” offer for one event or for the whole season, boat-owners and their crews will only have to reach the race course where they will find the boat and equipment directly at the berth, “ready to foil”.
This means having more time at sea, enjoying the energetic and captivating aspects of sailing to the full, while leaving every other technical and operative aspect to the shore team. The result is cost effectiveness, environmental sustainability and time efficiency. The “six pack charter” formula also includes coaching, fitness and training programmes before the races.
Crews can take part in 4 events of the Persico 69F Cup on one of the “Six Pack Charter” boats, owned by the organisers.
The crew will race in the four Grand Prix events, taking place over six days (3 of training and 3 of racing).
The formula includes:
– Transport of boat to/from the race course
– All operations to prepare the boat: hauling-out, rigging, unrigging, launching, etc.
– Routine maintenance on the boat
– Boat and equipment storage when boats are not in use, prior to regattas
– Insurance cover (liability and Kasco)
– Tool box
– Electronic devices
– Entry fee to Persico 69F Cup
The following are excluded from the Six Pack Charter formula:
– Membership to 69F Class
– Boat branding: manufacturing and placing of sponsors’ brands on the hulls
– Additional insurance
This formula may also be applied to one Persico 69F Cup Grand Prix.